to start your career
Eura Drives Canada is a leading provider of innovative VFD solutions for various industries. We pride ourselves on our expertise in VFD technology and our commitment to providing exceptional customer service. We are currently seeking an Application Engineer to join our team and drive the growth of our VFD business.
The Application Engineer for Drives will be responsible for promoting and selling our VFD products to new and existing customers. The successful candidate will use their technical expertise to provide customers with solutions that meet their needs and help them improve their operations. The Application Engineer will also work closely with our sales team to develop and execute sales strategies, manage accounts, and achieve sales targets.
- Promote and sell our VFD products to new and existing customers
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve sales targets
- Provide technical support to customers and assist them in selecting the right VFD solution for their needs
- Work closely with our sales team to manage accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Provide training and support to customers and sales team members
- Attend trade shows and other events to promote our products and build brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new product developments
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales or technical support for VFD products
- Strong technical knowledge of VFD technology and applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Willingness to travel as needed
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for VFD technology and a track record of success in sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, commission, and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and advancement. Please don't hesitate to send the cover letter and resume to email@example.com.